EFFICIENCY ROLLOUT FOR BERRY GLOBAL
- Fortune 500 company and global leader in plastics marketing and manufacturing, Berry Global, utilized Redaptive's Efficiency-as-a-Service (EaaS) platform to deploy a high-velocity LED lighting program across 40 North American manufacturing plants.
- With Redaptive the company was able to reduce lighting consumption by 63% and upgrade 31K lighting fixtures, which increased worker visibility and safety on the manufacturing floor.
- The EaaS platform allowed Berry to increase project deployment speed thus accelerating Berry's goal of eliminating 1OOM kWh across the enterprise.
- Annual Energy Savings: 28.8 million kWh
- Annual Gross Dollar Savings: $1.6M
- Annual Carbon Reduction: 20,300 mt. of CO2
BEFORE RETROFIT AND AFTER RETROFIT
"For any large manufacturer, the competition for internal capital is always present. Therefore, it is typically difficult to scale lighting and other energy efficiency related projects across our global portfolio of almost 300 locations. With Redaptive providing the off-balance sheet funding, managing the technology deployment, and contractually guaranteeing the business outcomes, we can now quickly deploy these projects and achieve immediate EBITDA impact, significant GHG reduction, and enhanced safety for our employees."
- Rodgers Greenawalt, EVP of Operations at Berry Global