REDAPTIVE PORTFOLIO APPROACH FOR AT&T
- Redaptive has executed multiple Master Bookings with AT&T for LED lighting upgrades, smart irrigation deployments, and is currently rolling out larger equipment replacement/upgrades of HVAC and chillers.
- Redaptive leveraged its network of national vendors and installation partners to roll out upgrades across 40M+ ft.2 of AT&T real estate.
- Across all sites, AT&T has retained 10-25% of all lighting driven energy savings and 100% of resulting maintenance and HVAC savings.
- Redaptive covered all material and labor costs, administered and collected utility rebates, and managed the project rollout. The lighting program is delivering $20M in energy savings annually, the smart irrigation program is saving AT&T nearly $1M on water utility bills, and the HVAC program is expected to deliver $6M in energy savings.
AT&T RESULTS TO DATE
- Program Footprint:
- 1,219 Projects
- Over 40M ft.2
- Smart Irrigation Program: 100+ Sites
- Annual Operating (Lighting+Water) Savings: $27M
- Annual Emissions Saved: 95,270 mt, of CO2
- Annual Water Saved: 81M Gallons
EXPANDED LIGHTING SCOPE TO RETAIL STORES AND CENTRAL OFFICES IN 2018:
- Deployed 134 Sites in 12 Months
EXPANDED PROGRAM TO INCLUDE HVAC IN 2019:
- Phase 1 (Underway): 300 Sites/Year
- Phase 2: 1,000 Sites/Year
Geographies Upgraded by Redaptive